Description of the Service
WayStride operates the Service through a mobile application available on certain mobile devices intended to use the location of the device to assist you in navigating the physical facilities of health care providers, including, but not limited to, hospital facilities.
Use of the Service; Modifications; Restrictions on Use
In accessing or using the Service, you must not:
- remove, obscure or alter any copyright notices, trademarks, or any other proprietary rights or legal notices, documents or hyperlinks that may appear in or be provided through the Service;
- access or use the Service in any manner that attempts to copy, extract, scrape or reutilize any portions of the data or content provided by the Service, including bulk downloads or feeds of location data or imagery, or the creation of any databases based upon results from the Service;
- reproduce, modify, translate, or create derivative works of the Service or any portion thereof;
- decompile, decrypt, reverse engineer, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of, the Service or any portion thereof;
- rent, lease, loan, sublicense, publish, transfer, sell, or redistribute access to or use of the Service, or any portion thereof, in any manner;
- use the Service in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and you agree that WayStride is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
Termination of Use of the Service
You may terminate your use of the Service at any time and for any reason.
WayStride may change, suspend, remove, or disable access to the Service, or any feature or part thereof, at any time without notice or liability, and may also impose limits on the use of or access to the Service, or any feature or part thereof, in any case and without notice or liability. WayStride may also block your access to the Service at any time and for any reason we deem appropriate, at our sole and absolute discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH BELOW MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK. WAYSTRIDE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE OR TIMELY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WAYSTRIDE (AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OWNERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, WAYSTRIDE AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OWNERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (IV) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Any and all content provided by the Service is made available for informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate, time-delayed or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, or property or environmental damage.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, none of the Indemnified Persons are liable to you or to any other person for indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special, statutory, or consequential damages, lost profits, lost revenue, loss of data, loss of privacy, loss of goodwill, or any other losses, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and even in the event of fault, tort (including negligence) or strict or product liability.
WayStride’s logos, graphics, trademarks and/or service marks used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of WayStride in the US and/or in other countries. Other trademarks or logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license in any of the foregoing trademarks, and further agree that you shall not remove, obscure or alter any proprietary notices (including trademark and copyright notices) that may be contained within the Service.
Controlling Law, Venue and Severability
We have no obligation to provide you with customer support at any time. If you have a complaint, you may contact us at WayStride, Inc., 65 LeMoyne Ave, Washington, PA 15301 U.S.A. If you are a California resident, the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Dept. of Consumer Affairs may be contacted at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 or (800) 952-5210.
Last updated: March 2, 2017